Friday 15 July 2016

In praise of my Rishi and Ancient india

 


 i bow to my ganesha, who always have tackled our obstacle, who have always cleared our way to goal, who have always ruled the heart's of many people, who's name is enough to give strength to reach the goal, strength to reach at destination, strength to reach at certain position strength to reach at certain stage.
i bow to my cutest and beautiful mother godess saraswati, who have given his child knowledge, wisdom, art. i beg in your feet my mother, i beg in your feet, i beg your feet, i beg in your feet. hey!! my godess always reside in my mind always reside in my toungh, always reside in my heart.
i bow to my father shiva ahhh!! what a great name, i bow to my vishnu who have gone to any extent, have crossed any  limitation for his devotee, i bow to parvati how resides in all, who is energy of all, i bow to brahma from who's mind have comed any knowledge which ever exists in world, now my mind find no word for the praise of vishnu, brahma, shiva, parvati, how can my small mind can praise, my mind has no power, no strength to praise god, rishi. i bow to buddha who have taught world no theory of relativity but compassion or people, i bow to tirthankara who has not taught world law of gravity but nonviolence, i bow to nanak who have not taught laws of chemistry but chemistry of god
I bow to my cute father rishi, the great rishi of our country. i would like to be child and play in lap of rishi, in whose lap whole world lies, i whose lap whole knowledge lies. i bow in the feet of my agastya, my kashyapa, my gautama, my bharadvja. they all are my not other, sorry for my selfishness for my rishi
where the science ends, knowledge of my rishi starts. where the newton ends my rishi start. where the einstien ends my rishi start. i bow to rishi i bow to siddha not one time not three time but till my last breath
your america tell's thats saw us than we will believe in it, but my india tells that believe in it than we will saw you
science tell saw us and we will believe in it, my rishi tell believe it and we will saw you. i bow to greatest teacher of world who taught not earning money, who taught not how to conqure lands, who taught not of slavery, but who has taught compassion, merciy, nonviolence. I bow to brave, lion heart kshatriya, rajput who contribution is also so great, who's roars have trembled wecked, and evil people. i praise brahmin who have preserved world greatest knowledge.ohhh.....every praise is small, little to praise greatness of my cute and lovely rishi, my mind is not such a strong to praise a rishi. this are my words of my weak mind, i am only fool in this world, i am only small animal in this world.sorry for my poor english, i know nothing in this world, sorry if my word's have heart someone

No comments:

Post a Comment